Last updated: August 1, 2018
CalPlant I LLC, together with its affiliates, subsidiaries, successors and assigns (“Company,” “us,” “our,” and “we”), is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals who visit, use, and actively enter information into the https://calplant1.com/ website (collectively, the “CalPlant I LLC website”, “Website” or “Service”).
This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for https://calplant1.com/. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by the CalPlant I LLC website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Your Agreement to this Privacy Statement
Please read this Privacy Statement carefully before you browse and use the CalPlant I LLC website. Your usage of the CalPlant I LLC website signifies that you have read, understand, and agree with all of the terms of this Privacy Statement. You may also be required to click-to-agree to this Privacy Statement when taking certain actions on the site. If you are acting on behalf of an entity, you represent that you have full authority to bind your entity to this Privacy Statement.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this website. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, contact form submission or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
CalPlant I LLC uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address provided in this privacy statement:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example marketing communications or sales) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on —computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
This website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statement of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Disclosure of Data
CalPlant I LLC may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of CalPlant I LLC
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Changes to this Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement is effective as of August 1, 2018 and will remain in effect except with respect to any changes in its provisions in the future, which will be in effect immediately after being posted on this page.
We reserve the right to update or change our Privacy Statement at any time and you should check this Privacy Statement periodically. Your continued use of the Service after we post any modifications to the Privacy Statement on this page will constitute your acknowledgment of the modifications and your consent to abide and be bound by the modified Privacy Statement.